• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB B1 Nutube PCB with integrated PS

Hi. I'll make myself a pcb for the B1-Nutube, check the picture. Since it seems to be usefull for some other members, I open this small GB.

It is the Firstwatt circuit, with optional on board power supply using a Meanwell AC/DC 24V converter and additional CLC filtering (smd parts), before the original B1 CRC filtering. There are pads on the board to still connect an external dc power supply if you wish so. It still supports 2 inputs and two separate volume pots.
The AC/DC Meanwell power module MPM-20-24 is good from 80 VAC to 264 VAC, so good around the world... The PCB size fits the Hammond 1455N2201 chassis.

The PCB has a generous ground plane as the original FirstWatt, the AC section is located in the left corner, the audio in/out on the right, well separated. Each channel trace is separated by a ground (shield) trace. The input traces are routed from the bottom, the output from the top...

The PCB will come with the complete BOM, parts silkscreen and schematic.

Please right down your name and quantity. This small GB won't be open for long, so act rapidly. I'm almost done with the pcb desing. Cost should be 20U$ + Paypal fee and shipping cost to you. We should be good for at least 5 pcb. Will try to place the order in the next 1-2 weeks.

I'll keep you posted. Thanks
SB

20 Feb Update: Now reaching for QTY: 15, price will be around 16U$ then...

Attachments

• B1-Nutube_ver1.JPG
    B1-Nutube_ver1.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 2,398
Last edited:
Thanks for the head up. Indeed mine is different, and I'm guessing you'll offer matched JFET as well. I'm not offering any part, and the pcb fits into a nice, cheap enclosure, and as you noted has an integrated power supply. It is a different offer. I won't complete the GB until the board is offered on the store, that will let peoples the choice ;)

Anyway as I said mine won't be open for long, so I'll probably close it after 10 boards...

SB