• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB B1 Nutube PCB with integrated PS

The BOM I gave to every member has parts from Mouser, with most of the part number.
I haven't done on order from Mouser with all the parts, they came mostly from my stock. That includes most of the Vishay resistors. BTW they Vishay were just a suggestion, you can use the resistor you prefer.

To order easily the CMF55 resistor, enter into the Mouser search engine 'resistor CMF55'. You'll get diectly to the value selection page, select the value according to the BOM, and you'll see all the option.

Problem with these resistors is that they may appear in more than one version, 0.1, 0.5, 1%, etc, and by the time you order the part, the specified part number into the BOM may not be stock. By searching by values, you can always see what is in stock, and get the part right away.

SB

Last edited:
Is there another inductor useable in place of the Easton version in the bom as niether Farnell or RS stock this part?

I ordered all my parts from Arrow.com. Free worldwide delivery and some parts came from NL.

I found a similar spec one that might(?) be ok - UK Farnell site is broken for me at the moment, but see if you can look for this one:

Bournes SRP1245A-R47M - Power Inductor (SMD), 470 nH, 38 A, Shielded, 65 A, SRP1245A Series