• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ideal bridge rectifier GB

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Prasi, you could also just put pads on your board to allow (optional) direct mounting of the active bridge. It’s not that many parts - just follow data sheet footprint and pick a small MOSFET. Put it on the underside and it is transparent to anyone who doesn’t want to use it and available for anyone who does want to use it (if they are able to solder a few SMT).

PCB boards are ready.

This week I'll start to collect money.

Regards,
Tibi

Attachments

• Saligny1.jpeg
    Saligny1.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 963
  • Saligny2.jpeg
    Saligny2.jpeg
    326.7 KB · Views: 965
I'll accept payments by the end of April. Starting with 1st May, any remaining Saligny units will be sold to other members who shown interest.
On other hand, I would appreciate that those who have subscribed and are no longer interested in this GB to contact me by pm.

Regards,
Tibi

Last edited by a moderator: