• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ideal bridge rectifier GB

There must be more interest in order to put Saligny HV in production. Parts are not cheap. I can estimate 50euro for such bridge. Footprint similar to current Saligny.

Here are some specs:
- min ac voltage 18V
- min dc voltage 25V
- max ac voltage 200V
- mac dc voltage 280V
- peak current >100A for <100us
- continuous max 25A
- 2.4W total power dissipated at 10A

Regards,
Tibi

Joined 2018
Paid Member
Thank you for delivery confirmation !

I used straight pins and bended at 90 degree.
2PH1-40-UA ADAM TECH - Pin header | TME - Electronic components

You may use one that is already angled at 90 degree, or solder some wires.
2PH1R-40-UA ADAM TECH - Pin header | TME - Electronic components

Regards,
Tibi
Hi Tibi,
i got the angled pin headers and i am not sure... the holes in the Saligny are, i thing, around 1.2mm. This pin Headers are 0.50mm and for 1A..are they strong enough ?? i have very hard time to find bigger one...advise please..

Attachments

• 2PH1R-XX-UA.pdf
    69.8 KB · Views: 104
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Here is a quick draw on how such solution may be implemented using UCC24624.
The juicy part is mosfet selection.

Regards,
Tibi

Hi Tibi,

Reading the data sheet it appears that if the input frequency falls below 9kHz, the chip assumes that the input converter is off and it shuts itself off as well. That would mean it wouldn't work with 50/60Hz mains.

Am I correct?

Jan