• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ideal bridge rectifier GB

Fo those who are looking for a THT version here is Saligny THT as open-source.
Archive contain source files and gerber ready for production.
Feel free to use and modify for your DIY projects !

Regards,
Tibi

Attachments

• SalignyTHT.zip
    43 KB · Views: 256
  • SalignyTHT1.png
    SalignyTHT1.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 778
  • SalignyTHT2.png
    SalignyTHT2.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 783
  • SalignyTHT3.png
    SalignyTHT3.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 778
Saligny-HVHF exceeded my expectations. This is the best bridge I have designed.
As it is, will run up to 600V at max 100Hz and with external 15V@4A power supply will run up to 500KHz.
It may be used in almost any amplifier and will bring important improvement.
Compared with LT4320, the drivers I have used in Saligny-HVHF are able to drive the most demanding mosfets with large gate charge and capacitance.

The fantastic part is that I have tested this bridge in several SMPS and every time the output noise almost vanished on my scope. Right now I rediscover my amplifier. Noise floor is soooo low.

Now I'm confident that I have a very good product and will open second Ideal Bridge Group buy.

Regards,
Tibi

Attachments

• high-voltage.jpeg
    high-voltage.jpeg
    318.7 KB · Views: 358
Last edited by a moderator:
While I have enjoyed my "new" amplifier with Saligny HVHF, a new bridge has been born.

Proudly present you Saligny HC - High Current. A beast that make use of under miliohm mosfet's to deliver 100A with only 8W power dissipation. In fact mosfet's are rated at 382A continuous.

This bridge will save you when you are hungry for power and I mean really hungry. :))
The downside is that will run up to 30Vac rms.

Regards,
Tibi

Attachments

• Saligny-HC.jpeg
    Saligny-HC.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 348
Last edited by a moderator:
Another good news.

Saligny HVHF and Saligny HC will run in any topology. This include centre tapped transformers.

Yessssssss!!!!!

Regards,
Tibi

This is good news! CT transformers at last! :up:
So what about the recent group buy we subscribed about HV and standard Salignys? Is it canceled?
Saligny HVHF looks much much better than the previous HV and standard models, for allowing higher voltage but mostly for being compatible with CT transformers...
What about max current?

Same list. I'll keep it open by the end on June.

If you subscribe for HVHF please mention max voltage, current and frequency, so I may adjust your bridge for maximum operation.

FYI, at 450V Saligny HVHF will be able to deliver 3A and on board regulators will need small heatsinks. At 200V Saligny HVHF will be able to deliver 10A. no heatsik needed.
At 600V or over 50KHz, external 15V power supply is needed.

Whatever your order, please let me know your desired Voltage, Current and frequency of operation.

Regards,
Tibi

Same list. I'll keep it open by the end on June.

If you subscribe for HVHF please mention max voltage, current and frequency, so I may adjust your bridge for maximum operation.

FYI, at 450V Saligny HVHF will be able to deliver 3A and on board regulators will need small heatsinks. At 200V Saligny HVHF will be able to deliver 10A. no heatsik needed.
At 600V or over 50KHz, external 15V power supply is needed.

Whatever your order, please let me know your desired Voltage, Current and frequency of operation.

Regards,
Tibi

Thank you, i've modified the sheet

Fo those who are looking for a THT version here is Saligny THT as open-source.
Archive contain source files and gerber ready for production.
Feel free to use and modify for your DIY projects !

Regards,
Tibi

In reply to your post #403 from 20-05:

I recently stubmled upon this topic and very interesting :up:

As I don't have much experience with designig FET circuits and risking choosing a wrong FET can you suggest me a small FET for 0,5-1A continues current ?

This will be enough for most signal level equipment.

Through hole ( TO-126 ?) would be perfect.
SOT-223 or maybe one size up would also be perfectly manageble to solder myself.

Thank you in advance.