• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Melbourne Daughterboard for M2X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
You don’t need the lugs. Just insert directly into the holes/pads. The default gain is 15.6dB and is set by the (R118+R119)/R118 value of (5k6+33k)/5k6. If you want 30.6dB if gain use 1k for R118 etc. leave R119 at 33k.

Add some resistor lead clippings to the two test points to measure bias current though.

I think JP added feb lugs to allow easy de-soldering and exchanging of the gain resistor.

Hi batty, RS - Online here in OZ has the Fischer SK95-25-SA-220 heat sink in stock (their part number is 189-8319) and they are $3.77 AUD each incl. GST with 23 in stock for next day delivery. That is where I got mine from and are the same ones as shown in the original PCB build photo's.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.