• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy: TPA3251_TPA3255 Amplifier board and ADAU1701 DSP Pre-Amp board

How do we know you have recieved the email?

Hi

i have a list but may not good show here since someone will concern the info.
You can list the forum names (and orders?) from this topic to confirm you have an email from them.
But I noticed that the forum name is not asked for in the email to send to you.
So you might not be able to make a list with forum names.

i will only send payment invoice to the paypal email address.
is.that answer your question?
Ok, so no confirmation email that you received the order by email; not to the email address the mail was send from and not to the paypal email address.

If you let use know in this topic when the invoices are send, we can check Paypal.
I used a friends (business) paypal, so I have to check with him them and make sure it is paid.

In the timeline in post #1 it says: " 1/Feb ~ 25/Feb/2019 1. Payment invoice release "

Are invoices send by now?

Do you have enough (50) orders by now and what happens if not?

You can list the forum names (and orders?) from this topic to confirm you have an email from them.
But I noticed that the forum name is not asked for in the email to send to you.
So you might not be able to make a list with forum names.

Ok, so no confirmation email that you received the order by email; not to the email address the mail was send from and not to the paypal email address.

If you let use know in this topic when the invoices are send, we can check Paypal.
I used a friends (business) paypal, so I have to check with him them and make sure it is paid.

In the timeline in post #1 it says: " 1/Feb ~ 25/Feb/2019 1. Payment invoice release "

Are invoices send by now?

Do you have enough (50) orders by now and what happens if not?
i received 45 order confirmation currently,
probably we will reach the target next week?

then i will send out the invoice,and will let all of you know here.

Joined 2017
Paid Member
Well, I hadn't paid much attention to the discounts, I was just happy to be able to get 2 of the amplifier boards since they were not longer available at your Ebay shop. Received my invoice today and was quite sure you had undercharged me, LOL. Thanks for putting this together and providing these boards! Paypal submitted.