• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy: TPA3251_TPA3255 Amplifier board and ADAU1701 DSP Pre-Amp board

This GB close at 25/Feb,thanks!

Hello DIY hobbies

Some people was asking about the TPA3250 board purchasing after they review the IEEE Spectrum:
build-your-own-professional-grade-audio-amp-on-the-sort-of-cheap
but, unfortunately, this board had been end of life, so it won’t be available anymore. having a chance to let these DIYer who interesting on the TPA32xx family amplifier for their DIY project. Now we are planning to setup a group buy on TPA3251/3255 amplifier board and ADAU1701 DSP Pre-amp board.

Description of activities:

1. Must be more than 50 orders, to get a good discount on shipment cost mainly
2. All order will ship by DHL, excluding customs clearance charges
3. Limited to 3 SET maximum per order
4. Discount detail:
  • $5 discount for 1st SET
  • $10 discount for 2nd SET
  • $15 discount for 3rd SET
  • 1 pcs free interface Board per DSP Board order
5. Be sure to follow this thread with below format
  • DIYA Nickname _Country (to make sure DHL shipment is acceptable)
  • Board P/N _ Q’ty

6. Please send email to 3eaudio@gmail.com with following format for order and shipment information:
Email title:
Group buy: Board-1 P/N | Board-2 P/N | Board-3 P/N
Example: Group buy: EAUMT-0140-2-A | EAPST-0200-36-A | EDSP-1701-24-A opt1
Content on order info:
Board-1 P/N_Q’ty
Board-2 P/N_Q’ty
Board-3 P/N_Q’ty
Payment account (PayPal only)
Shipment address (as detail as possible):

Receiver
Phone number
Postcode
Street, Road, City,
State, Province,
Country

7.Group buy timeline
gb-tl.JPG
8.Group buy product list and detail info,refer to attachment
View attachment Diyaudio_Group buy_TPA3251_55 AMP_1701 DSP Board.pdf

Last edited:
Joined 2018
Paid Member
I have the 3e 3255 2 channel and also the 3251 3 channel boards. Was lucky to get them thru eBay not too long ago. Great products and fast shipping/well packaged.

I'm in for a pre amp board please

jimk04_United Kingdom
EDSP-1701-24-A opt2 _1pc

gorkyh_USA
EAUMT-0260-2-A 2 boards
EDSP-1701-24-A opt2 1 board

I have both, the 3255 2CH amp and the DSP. The DSP is a lot quieter then the MiniDSP boards. I do not like the digital volume control, but this is easy to change (remove) in Sigma Studio. Works very well with the Amp boards.

There is one problem with Bluetooth: It does not have an attachment for an external antenna (uses PCB antenna) so I am not sure how much signal would make it into a shielded box. So far I have not used the BT module yet.

I am interested in the preamp board. Where can I find more info onthe pre amp board e.g. opt 1, opt 2 etc? I could not find any info on the the old EBay page on the preamp. Also, What are the prices for the boards in this GB? I know some people that may be interested. Thanks!

Regards,

Allan

I read through the PDF about the preamp, but still couldn't find much info. For example, why are there 4 outputs? How are these 4 outputs configured? For a stereo system, which one is right and which is left? How are the treble and bass control set up and what are their tone profile? Does the DSP chip have to be reprogrammed to set up the preamp for use? Does one have to know how to use the Sigma Studio/SigmaDSP software to use this preamp? Is the Bluetooth plug and play (just pair up with my phone)?

Not sure whether this is the right place to ask the questions. It would be much appreciated if 3e can supply more info.

Regards,