• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy: TPA3251_TPA3255 Amplifier board and ADAU1701 DSP Pre-Amp board

Input impedance

I'm looking at EAUMT-0140-2-A specifications and I see that:
Input impedance = 10Ko unbalanced. Is this correct? Am I reading correctly these specs? I'm asking because it seems kind of low... Is it possible to use a volume pot with this board? Something like(10Ko): DACT Type SMD Stepped Attenuator 21 step volume control | eBay

Or an active pre is absolutely necessary? How are you going to use these boards?

I'm looking at EAUMT-0140-2-A specifications and I see that:
Input impedance = 10Ko unbalanced. Is this correct? Am I reading correctly these specs? I'm asking because it seems kind of low... Is it possible to use a volume pot with this board? Something like(10Ko): DACT Type SMD Stepped Attenuator 21 step volume control | eBay

Or an active pre is absolutely necessary? How are you going to use these boards?
yes,it can be use this passive volume pot.
but a active pre will do a better job for lower noise and high driver capability.