• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy (?) for fully assembled & tested "Norwood" boards in M2x Power Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2007
Paid Member
This evening I was able to finish up the M2x main board, install the "Norwood" daughter card, and get everything moved into the chassis where the stock M2 board use to reside. Had a bit of a rocky start as the 4N35 was reversed in one board. But after that was resolved I got a chance to do some listening tonight. I was caught a bit off guard... my expectation being there would be no audible difference or if there was it would be slight and not easily distinguished. Actually to my ear there is a considerable difference that clearly makes this a better sounding amplifier. I'll post more of my impressions in the main M2x thread in the next couple days. Well done Mark and Thank You!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.