• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest for genuine Semisouth SJEP120R100 curve tracer matched pairs & quads

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you still have not received after 5 weeks (from 11 Oct.), we'll file an enquiry at the HK Post Office.
They will then have to contact the destination post service and request a status report.

"All enquiries and claims have to be supported by the Certificate of Posting and other relevant documents. On some occasions, overseas postal administrations may take two months to complete their tracing enquiries for letters, packets and parcels and four months to finalize the compensation, if any. HKP will endeavor to follow up with overseas postal administrations for an early reply."

US Customs can be the reason for the hold-up, not necessary the USPS.

Patrick

Reima,

I just received a message from my guys in HK that your package hase been returned to them UNDELIVERED.
Reason unknown.

I suggest you send us your postal address again by PM to me.
If you include your email address I can also send you a photo of the returned envelope.

As an exception, we shall pay for the postage (airmail registered) for a second attempt.
Unless you wish to have them sent by Courier (Fedey, UPS, DHL, .....) at your own cost.
A wild guess is somewhere between 50~100USD, and very much post code dependent, from experience.
We'll only make enquiry if you are serious.

At least we know that the goods are retunred and not lost.
And please make sure you are home to receive them.
(Happened many times before with previous GBs).

For all those who have not received theirs and cannot trace at their local postal service please leave us a note here.
We'll wait till end of November, and then file a formal enquiry.
But this might also takes ages, see post #584.
We still have all the required documents to file enquiries and claims.

Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.