• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for $1 GainClown GC1875 PCB, merry Christmas 2018 :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

Merry Christmas 2018 :snowman:

Here I'm going to share my GainClown GC1875 PCB to friends known or not yet, by only yes US$1.00. Acutally $1 is only for paypal fee and bank charge or so, then it is almost free as a gift. Certainly, mail fregiht expense is on your account, which is far more than $1. :) Photos & pictures as follows:

O1CN018ouP9Q1ebCmGtIVOU_!!22053889.jpg

TB2QXmToXXXXXXBXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!22053889.gif

O1CN01VTh9Hp1ebCmHjP9sE_!!22053889.png

Each slot has 2 channel PCB, to be stereo. It can be seperated by hands very easy. Schematic and silk printing are for reference on soldering and wires.

PCB is 100% as per original chematic. I only add R4+C5 as Zobel Circuit as usual.

If you like this design and going to join it, easy too, I made and google sheet , just open the link LaMer GroupBuy @ diyAudio via CPRAM, fill your name, then click and select your destination, freight and value will be shown automatically in a few secends. As per snapshoot directions following:

O1CN01yaKSxJ1ebCmEmoNHZ_!!22053889.png

Be sure only 15 sets (each set 2 channels as stereo), and as it does not make money actually too, I wish 1 bid only for each participator, enable more diyers to be shared, and have a happy Christmas together :snowman:.

Thank you for your interesting.

La Mer cheers

P/S: please don't make payment before 15 bids full. Because if the GB fail, I'm not able to return full money which you wired to me, as my paypal doesn't even have 1 cent :rofl:

Hi shattered_dream, hi spaceistheplace, and all:

thank you for your interesting, yeah it is not privileged . I didn't continue this thread and even hope it disappear in first page of GB. Because after the thread be post and check email, found information PayPal raised payment fee on customer side additional $4.99 for each deal, from November 13, 2018.

That means anyone should pay for $5.99 for a $1.00 item, and $5.99 is still excluding all of the other exisiting fee as before.

That's a pity, this GB is tendering to pay a little to share happy, but additional $5.99 is far much more than $1.

This GB is not meanful by so far, until another payment tool is accpeted by all under lower fee.

Thank you for your understanding. And thanks too, if you have any idea help on it.

La Mer

Hope you will find another way.. I was looking forward to adding another project to the list :-o

Sorry didn't find yet. At before I tried aliexpress by alipay, but not sure after years if aliexpress is acceptable to most people.

Actually, from paypal's official website, it seems still keeping 4.4% + $0.30 USD same as before. It is strange, but anyway it is good news.

Maybe it can be to proved by yourselves, link is Business Fees - PayPal China Which link is in my side of sight, maybe a little different in your side on sight. Just follow "Fees" keyword then page will lead you to result.

If fees remains as before by sure, I'm able to open the google sheet again. Then is it better to be called GB after the Christmas? :eek:

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.