• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest for Final GB for F5X Power Amp

So, my mailbox is now not so full. The cost of a set is 10 euros + shipment. I went today to the post office and they are charging 10.5 euros to ship to USA and 5.5 euros.
As I see that most of you are on the other side of the pond it might be more convenient that I ship all packages for the Americas to one of you and then you distribute it locally. Up to you, I find a bit silly to spend 10.5 euros shipment for 10 euros resistors.
You can also contact me by mail at davide dot parise at gmail dot com

I do not want to fill this thread for the resistors.

You'll get an hell of an amp. I was probably the second one to finish it.

D.

So, I went through the resistors. I thought I had much more, but the package I had are mostly 1 ohm. I can offer 11 sets of octets and one set with two very close quartets.
I already did the matching at 2A and I can ship as of next week. If the people on the other part of the pond manage to organize the individual shipment locally, I think you can have substantial saving on shipment costs.

Regards,

Davide