• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy no 5: SSR03 Super Regulator Power Supply Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
2pcs pcb

Hej Per Anders

This is a weird system - though I would like to purchase 2 pcb’s if possible? Wkr Anders

For the fifth time I will arrange a group buy of my super regulator pcb called SSR03. In the wiki page you will all info.

Click the image to open in full size.

ssr03r0_overview.jpg

Wiki page

If you think it's too complicated to sign up, just send me a message and I'll do it for you.

If you stuff the board according to the no variation BOM, not stuffing both spots where there's a choice for components, then you have two trimpots per rail etc.
How do you adjust output voltage? Both component choice and the potentiometers? Asking before I get too far on the first board as I hate removing/replacing THT parts.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.