• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USSA-5 PCB GB

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
We are at 7 pairs so good progress. I am checking the price for 15 and 20 pcbs. The bad news is that my preferred pcb manufacturer (with very good quality pcb) is no more online so I am looking to find another one (jlcpcb) but it seemed a little more expensive. I am still targeting for quality and robustness so 2mm thickness and 2oz copper Is a must. For gold immersion it increases a lot the cost so I will not request for it…. Also only green Color pcb is available at a reasonable price…so no more black Color pcb….

Fab

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
@G600 Of course I will order them. It is just a matter of how many pcb I will order….

@Nikodemuzz The intent is to be a fun project and I suggest you read the first post in it’s entirety regarding availability of parts. For the BOM, you can send me your private email by using this forum personal message and I will send you the build manual. Once you put your name on the list I can order 20 pcb. For 20 pcbs, I estimate one pair of pcbs to be about the 19$ USD.

Fab