• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USSA-5 PCB GB

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
New Group buy for USSA 5.0/5.1

Hi GumGum9000
I have copied the list started from one build thread and added your name. You can add your preferred pcb colour and the most popular one will be selected. This will be a small group buy this time.

List:
meanie - 2 pcs
Vunce - 2 pcs (Black)
GumGum9000 - 2 pcs

Fab

Joined 2014
Paid Member
Is it to late to the rodeo to get 2 boards for building the amp? After reading the tread I am very interested In building a amp since the transistors are still available without getting ripped for almost unobtainable transistors. Please let me know. Bob

With enough interest, Fab will produce another batch of boards,
this is the proposed list:

meanie - 2 pcs
Vunce - 2 pcs (Black)
Brianco - 2 pcs (any colour)
boba1000 - 2 pcs

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
USSA5 small group buy

Ok, now we will have to wait a bit to reach a stable number before ordering...:rolleyes: I suggest one week?

Can you also specify which version 5.0 or 5.1 you would like to build since the actual manual does not contain version 5.1 using bjt drivers instead of mosfet.

USSA-5 Build with Review

USSA-5 Build with Review

Thanks
Fab

Last edited: