• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USSA-5 PCB GB

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
You are welcome.
See the last shipment of the group buy!:)
Hallcon83 has not given any sign so I consider he's no more interested.
Now I can rest.:)
Fab

Attachments

• IMG_3782.jpg
    IMG_3782.jpg
    980 KB · Views: 452

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
The part about receiving the pcb I can figure out but It is somewhat difficult to decode the rest of your message....:rolleyes:
For clarification I do not get any benefit at all from "Zhou-fang-remaining-stocks..". Like everybody I pay the full price for the drivers for my amps. I try to put another transistor at that position in that schematics but cannot get the same results... I think they are very good and that is why Pass and Juma use them in some of their designs...;)

Fab

Last edited:
Yeah, your copyright claim is legal so take the credit you deserve.

Ussa, hybrid simpler Vssa Tssa
Thanks to lazy cat, Shaan, bigun, borys,juma, pass, Jim's audio, special thanks to pinnocio for making your dreams come true & rest of crew.

Vssa-Fab might be of you finer work, 5stars and a banana.

Enjoy your hard work.
Hope you get the feedback you wanted.

Yeah, your copyright claim is legal so take the credit you deserve.

Ussa, hybrid simpler Vssa Tssa
Thanks to lazy cat, Shaan, bigun, borys,juma, pass, Jim's audio, special thanks to pinnocio for making your dreams come true & rest of crew.

Vssa-Fab might be of you finer work, 5stars and a banana.

Enjoy your hard work.
Hope you get the feedback you wanted.
Hum! First, second degree? Sincerity or ironic message behind? :rolleyes:

Does someone has some left over some matched J112 fets
I would gladly buy those of your hand, in that case, I do not need to order 50Pc or so to a matched set for 2 C boards. You would get back some fund and I would save not needing to order 50Pc or so. Maybe I use what I got 2SK 170, 2SK117, 2SK30 etc. Fab can I do that?? Your opinion. Thank you