Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Buys Members group buys

GB for Virtins MI Pro for RTX6001 autoranging/autoscaling & for soundcard end users
GB for Virtins MI Pro for RTX6001 autoranging/autoscaling & for soundcard end users
GB for Virtins MI Pro for RTX6001 autoranging/autoscaling & for soundcard end users Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd February 2019, 09:09 AM   #601
lemon is offline lemon  Greece
diyAudio Member

Yes, the graphs are generated using the auto method.
I was meant, "now the auto measurement is precisely like the manual measurement"

Thanks for the supporting to us.
Old 7th April 2019, 03:31 AM   #602
soongsc is offline soongsc  Taiwan
diyAudio Member

I was wondering, is there a way to setup a group of settings profile, including instrument layout, so that we can call up any specific profile for a test without doing setup from scratch?

Also, I would a predicate push update notifications to keep up to date on MI Pro software revisions, is this possible?
Old 8th April 2019, 03:09 PM   #603
VIRTINS is offline VIRTINS  Singapore
diyAudio Member

The third toolbar from the top is user configurable. It is called “Hot Panel Setting Toolbar” consisting of 20 user configurable buttons. You can configure this toolbar via [Setting]>[Configure Hot Panel Setting Toolbar]. Each button can be assigned a Panel Setting File and a label. When clicked, it will load that Panel Setting File. The entire toolbar configuration can be saved as a *.hps file. (See attached).

A Panel Setting File can be saved via [Setting]>[Save Current Panel Setting]. It contains sampling, processing and analysis settings as well as the layout information.

Software update notification will be included in the future. Thanks for the suggestion.
Attached Images
File Type: png HotPanelSettingToolbarConfiguration.png (84.9 KB, 234 views)
Old 8th April 2019, 03:44 PM   #604
1audio is offline 1audio  United States
diyAudio Member

One confusing aspect of the configurations is the flexibility of hardware setup. It seems very versatile but that stops for ASIO/Win sound. I would like to have several stored configurations with the details preset (my primary system has 4 soundcards) so switching sources and ADC's is less error prone.

Another feature that I would like would be the ability to send GPIB commands to external sources and maybe analyzers. I have GPIB oscillators with much lower distortion than any soundcard that would be nice to integrate. Usually the commands for those are really simple (XXXHz and XXXmV) so linking them for a distortion sweep would be useful.
Old 2nd September 2019, 03:58 PM   #605
Ghianni is offline Ghianni  Greece
diyAudio Member

The analyzer it is available now by Virtins company, here:
RTX6001 Audio Analyzer with Multi-Instrument Full Package | Virtins Technology
Old 4th October 2019, 09:53 AM   #606
diyAudio Member

I don't see any improvement of sw from Virtins!

Any plan of software update? It still V3.8 Built5 from December 2018.
Old 4th October 2019, 02:01 PM   #607
anatech is offline anatech  Canada
diyAudio Moderator

Hi lemon,
I wouldn't worry about software updates. Virtins will update their own software when it is appropriate to do so. This would probably involve a group of new features or something like that. They have made the RTX (now Virtins)-6001 native to their code, and that is a massive help to everyone. You no longer treat the 6001 as a sound card. It's now more about the software. Updates may coincide with their own update path rather than the 6001 pushing them.

Personally, I am very happy to see stable software without many updates. Windows changes more than enough for me, let the application remain stable.

All in all, Virtins has really stepped up to the plate here. I am very grateful they have done what they have so far.

-Chris
Old 5th October 2019, 09:51 PM   #608
diyAudio Member

I have seen a lot of updates on 2018 but not now.
Perhaps, there is no any significant changes for the next or they prepare bigger features (I hope).
Great software, value for RTX6001 owners.
Old 12th October 2019, 09:17 PM   #609
VIRTINS is offline VIRTINS  Singapore
diyAudio Member

Hi Lemon,

We are still developing MI 3.9. We want to add more features to qualify the new release as a major upgrade. It should be released before the end of this year.

By the way, RTX6001 hardware unit is out of stock as RTX has discontinued it, but MI will keep moving forward for sure

Thank you all for your patience and support!

GB for Virtins MI Pro for RTX6001 autoranging/autoscaling & for soundcard end usersHide this!Advertise here! GB for Virtins MI Pro for RTX6001 autoranging/autoscaling & for soundcard end users