• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Dac Chip AD1865 from Rochester

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Tjj226,
Do you have an update for placing the AD1865 order?

Thanks,
Vunce

Working on it. I had one other guy shoot me a message yesterday trying to join in and I didn't see it until I got home today. I just shot him a message with my paypal info, so I am crossing my fingers that I will see the money as early as tonight, but probably within the next 24 hours.

Once I get this last guy in, I will post an update in the main post and close the group buy. Sound good?

Joined 2014
Paid Member
Once I get this last guy in, I will post an update in the main post and close the group buy. Sound good?

Yup, sounds good.
Please put the additional members on the tally list we have running with the amount and paid status.
Maybe update your first post with “closed” GB status, but keep posting regularly on the thread your progress with ordering, merchant shipping & delivery and your shipping out to us.

Thanks for getting this GB going again :)

Alright guys, I put in the order today. Below is the email saying they are processing the order. Once I receive new email updates, I will let all of you know.

Thank you again for your patience and cooperation. :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 1.02.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 1.02.51 PM.png
    362.6 KB · Views: 163
Update time!

Merry christmas everyone! I just got shipping info from chip1. It's saying that it will arrive december 30th but I wouldn't hold your breath. That just seems wildly inaccurate considering the holidays and what not.

Thank you for your order. Shipment from Chip One Stop_Invoice attached has shipped below order to you.

Ship Method : DHL WW Express Tracking # : 9522996630

Track Package
Tracking, Track Parcels, Packages, Shipments | DHL Express Tracking

Sales Order Number : XT0002208553
Merchandise Total : 439.5 USD
Discount : -20 USD
Sub Total : 419.5 USD
Order Total : 419.5 USD

Payment Method : Credit Card(GC)

To review your order, please refer to the link below.
ログイン - チップワンストップ

If you have any questions, please reply to this email or call 045-470-8771

Thank you and we appreciate your business.

Joined 2014
Paid Member
Thanks for the update TJ.
DHL is usually fast and accurate with their shipping estimates. Given the heavy strain on all shipping companies this time of year, it would be amazing if you actually receive them on time.

🎄🎄Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!🎄🎄

Hey guys.

Merry Christmas!!

I just saw that our chips are in the USA. If the shipping info is correct and we really do get them by the 30th, I will do my best to have them shipped out to you guys by the first week of January.

Please PM me with all the necessary shipping information so that I can have some shipping labels made up ahead of time.

chips showed up early today.

I am god smacked. To ship from japan to the US over the holidays and to have it show up early is amazing.

I have a few people showing up today to fix some things around our place, but I am hoping I might be able to sneak out and get these things shipped today. If not today, then monday for sure.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.