• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Dac Chip AD1865 from Rochester

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Chip One Stop’s 2019 LAST CALL! SPONSORED BY SANTA|Chip One Stop - Shop Online for Electronic Components and Semiconductor

I ordered a week ago and got a$5.- discount despite week 5 promo already ending. I entered the coupon code, got an error but got mail that I did get a discount.
I didn't pay for shipping (to EU/NL), even though in the above link it states "no shipping charges to US".

Either way, you got to better decide and better soon than late, some offers end at 24 December.

Other way is to let the person buy that hasn't got to pay for shipping rates?

Cheers

If Tjj226 cannot get the free shipping, I am ok with handling the ordering, etc. Let me know. I also like to point out that it says shipping date is 12/18. I will be out of town until early January so don't plan any projects with it for the holidays. :)

I appreciate that. It might come to that.

And in light of the coupon, I will edit the original post to close the group buy before on Dec 20th.

I will see what I can do to get this thing rolling.

Joined 2014
Paid Member
There is no coupon code. I just went through the whole process of entering country, shipping address, etc, and it applied some coupon called "Kick off Coupon" automatically. It doesn't have coupon code.

Hey Guys,
I did the same thing over the weekend as jmpsmash, there isn’t an actual code you enter, the shipping is automatically $0 at check out. I did have issues registering for an account with that website though, it is clunky.
I am good to go if you place the order soon, That would be a bummer to miss out on free shipping.
Unless I missed someone, we need 6 chips.

Tjj226 - 2
Jmpsmash - 2
Vunce - 2

Since no one else seems to be interested and this thing has been open for more than a year, can we just close it and get it done before we miss the coupon expiration? I can handle the order and reshipping work.

4 pieces for me now.

Tjj226 - 2
Jmpsmash - 4
Vunce - 2

We won't miss it, I promise you that. I have some other people outside of DIY audio who want a couple chips too, so we should easily hit above 200 bucks.

So just hold tight, I wont let you down ;)

ok. I will let you handle it. I am committed to 4 pcs.

Cool. Right now we have 8 chips committed (depending on how things go, I might chip in an extra 2 chips), and I am expecting another 2 for a total of at least 10 at the moment.

This obviously qualifies us for the 20 dollar off coupon as well as free shipping.

This means that our price per chip at the moment is 27.30 per chip.

Which actually isn't even a bad price compared with fleabay. :)

Joined 2014
Paid Member
Hi Guys,
I do believe we need to order the chips now, like tonight, before the free shipping expires!!

"WAIT…There’s MORE!
Santa Claus is coming to a town near you…..
This week he’s dropping off orders in America! Free Shipping for ALL orders!
Check again next week to see where Santa flies to next!"

The take I'm getting from the above statement is this will end and somewhere else in the world will get free shipping.

Hi Guys,
I do believe we need to order the chips now, like tonight, before the free shipping expires!!

"WAIT…There’s MORE!
Santa Claus is coming to a town near you…..
This week he’s dropping off orders in America! Free Shipping for ALL orders!
Check again next week to see where Santa flies to next!"

The take I'm getting from the above statement is this will end and somewhere else in the world will get free shipping.

I read the 24th.

I will send out PMs to everyone with my paypal info. If we miss the free shipping I will eat the 40 bucks myself. So one way or another, I wont let you guys down.

At this point we have enough orders were 40 bucks in shipping would only be a couple bucks per person.

Joined 2014
Paid Member
OK, but this is the discount that ends 12/24/19:
(the free shipping is separate and ends sooner)

"This week they are discounting Electronic Parts AGAIN!
Offering $5 off $100
$20 off $200
$75 off $500

Target Product Lines Include: Murata, TDK, Taiyo Yuden, Pulse Electronics and Wurth

Enter Coupon Code: 19XMASWK6 at checkout to redeem the discount."

OK, but this is the discount that ends 12/24/19:
(the free shipping is separate and ends sooner)

"This week they are discounting Electronic Parts AGAIN!
Offering $5 off $100
$20 off $200
$75 off $500

Target Product Lines Include: Murata, TDK, Taiyo Yuden, Pulse Electronics and Wurth

Enter Coupon Code: 19XMASWK6 at checkout to redeem the discount."

Mkay. Like I said, I will do right by you guys no matter what. I stand by that. If I mess something up, I will compensate.

But right now I am typing up some PMs for collecting payment. If we can get everything sorted tonight, I will place the order. If not, well sucks for me, I will pay the 40 bucks.

Im not worried about it. I would rather pay 40 bucks and do things as correctly as I possibly can so that we don't cause problems later on down the line than to rush things to save a couple bucks.

I also want to say that this site is darn near completely broken on my end (animations aren't loading right, and I cant see their banners). I appreciate all your help and communication. Please keep it up.

Right now with everything the way it is, I am asking 28 bucks per chip and 8 bucks in shipping.

If something happens and I manager to lower the price with shipping or something else, I will refund what ever the remainder is. Hopefully that sounds good to you guys.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.