• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Pioneer Super Linear Motherboard

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I guess it will be 20 boards then. And yes there will be additional costs to this quote I got, at least 40U$ shipping fee, + custom and taxes here in Canada, and I'll need to ship that back to you. Canada postal service is now pretty bad for small parcel. If I'm lucky (and you as well), they will accept the pcb into as a simple envellop, but it will probably be accepted only as small parcel, and then the shipping cost will be much higher...

Last edited:
PCB were ordered, price 93.35U$ total + 52.78U$ shipping to Canada
So cost per pcb is 9.15U$

Following one member suggestion I used a lower cost manufacturer than my usual supplier. He said that he had excellent results with them. We will see.

I used a Gerber viewer to check my design, but don"t forget I'm no professional, and even if I took every precaution, there may still be some errors.

Thanks for your understanding...

Hi. Paid a final cost of $29.84 to DHL for custom and taxes fee. I should receive the pcb today or tomorrow.
I'll start packing and sending email for payment. Please check your email on a regular basis.

BTW I'll be on holiday with the family, away from home, next week, so I'll try to ship all the packages this week, otherwise it will be in two weeks.

Thanks
SB

Got it, looking nice ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2064.JPG
    IMG_2064.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 220
Completed the docs, I'm not that worried about the testing because I already did a prototype for me and it worked fine. This PCB is exactly the same, except it supports 3 different transformers, and a few changes to add a top ground plane, that was not on my first version. So it will work. My own pcb will be modified quite a bit to support an other project, so I won't test this exact pcb layout.

Starting the packaging...

SB

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.