• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas SSLV1.3 Ultra-BIB

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Maybe my case can boost your spirits. Package was traceable until London, UK. On July 15th it left London and disappeared in black hole. Nothing for one whole month. Today it appeared at my door. :D
Tea-Bag confirmed to me that, occasionally, it takes up to 8 weeks for package to be delivered. Ah, those lazy postmen. ;)

Maybe my case can boost your spirits. Package was traceable until London, UK. On July 15th it left London and disappeared in black hole. Nothing for one whole month. Today it appeared at my door. :D
Tea-Bag confirmed to me that, occasionally, it takes up to 8 weeks for package to be delivered. Ah, those lazy postmen. ;)

It's a whole moth of nothing for me right now.
Good to know you finaly got your package.
Okay I will wait like Hachiko. :)

I bet Medveded stole it. He love hifi. :)

I will ask him. Surely he would not lie to me. )