• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas SSLV1.3 Ultra-BIB

Joined 2006
Paid Member
@Teabag. I noticed that numbers were written on the PF5102 JFETs. I presume this is IDSS? Was this only done as preselection for 5V kits? Or can I optimize the circuit performance by putting lower IDSS parts on specific locations in the circuit (J1,J2,J3)?

So, in order to yield some lower IDSS JFETs for those using 5V output, I had to measure a whole bunch. Some of you simply got the leftovers from that output.
There is no benefit of using different IDSS elsewhere. If not 5V, then they all can be high or low IDSS.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Salas Boards GB Ends 12/9/2018

The last GB for the end of the year has started and will close out on 12/9/2018.
If you have signed up on spreadsheet previously, I should have private messaged you by now on next steps.

So, to get in on GB please sign up on spreadsheet and then private message me. Any questions, private message me.