• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas SSLV1.3 Ultra-BIB

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Tomorrow evening at 11:59PM EST 5-27-18 The Group Buy closes.

All unpaid invoices after that time are subject to being cancelled.
If I have not heard from you via Private Message, then you will be deleted off the list at that time as well, and not put on a future waiting list. This helps keep board demand and ordering realistic for supply and demand.

If you want to be part of the Group Buy, You must be signed into spreadsheet (linked in my signature), have received or sent me a private message (with your email so I can send an invoice to you, with your physical shipping address as well). You also must complete the paypal transaction by this time as well.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Tea,
My boards & parts also arrived yesterday.

I was able to source everything on the BOM, getting the UKZ1H221MHM's were a little tough.

Thanks again for making this happen for us all!

Aguaazul

Moving forward, the kits will likely move to the ES caps, as my supply for KZ has also dried up.

Some in the GB will receive ES caps because GB exceeded supply of KZ caps.