• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas SSLV1.3 Ultra-BIB

Thanks for the info, currently I am building one for 19.5 Vdc for B1 preamp [only about 20mA] and one for 8.0 Vdc for shigaclone CD player. I am here now looking for info on L Adapter as Salas recommended for shiga since idle is 200mA and full on is 800mA, so I need to have for excess current at idle. I did minikits for 5 Vdc so I have the red led's and J3 for said.

best regards,
Steve

hello, I wanted to know if it's easier and cheaper to order through reverb, finally for the international for example in europe, if you make several purchases at the same time the delivery costs are cheaper? Because without going through reverb, there is a weight limit not to be exceeded so as not to go into the upper range of delivery prices. sorry this is my first GB.
Finally it is especially that I do not know what weight would make my order 1 board + 3 mini kits 2 positive and a negative

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I don't think things are easier for me with Reverb, and not cheaper for you. What it does offer is,
1. pre-payed VAT, that I otherwise cannot charge directly for, but EMEA/GB expect
2. offers signature required and shipping reimbursement. They generally get things there a bit quicker than GlobalPost does, but not always.
Otherwise, private message with email, and I can do paypal invoice.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
No, i don't know what the VAT costs are until a full listing is made, it is in-line with what your contry pays.

EMEA/GB governments are expecting overseas transactions to pre-charge for there purchases, and this can inhibit a small time seller such as myself.

Well I think I'm going to buy through reverb because the VAT costs in France are random, finally I have the impression, because it is the delivery companies who pay the government the VAT and who re-invoice them to the customers afterwards. But I guess they kind of do what they want, anyway.
So how do I register specifying that I want to buy on reverb? I hope you don't mind otherwise it doesn't matter I'll do like everyone else. It's my first time ! Sorry
:sournois:

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Well I think I'm going to buy through reverb because the VAT costs in France are random, finally I have the impression, because it is the delivery companies who pay the government the VAT and who re-invoice them to the customers afterwards. But I guess they kind of do what they want, anyway.
So how do I register specifying that I want to buy on reverb? I hope you don't mind otherwise it doesn't matter I'll do like everyone else. It's my first time ! Sorry
:sournois:
Just sign up on spreadsheet, and I will make a listing for it. just put it on notes.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Just a notice.
The Group Buy will be closing on April 2 2023.
To those who signed up on spreadsheet, and private message with details has been sent.
For those who I have email address, invoices have been sent.
Please let me know if there are any questions prior to the group buy closure time, and pay accordingly.