• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas SSLV1.3 Ultra-BIB

Joined 2006
Paid Member
GB Ends in 5 days

GB Ends in 5 days!

The Group buy for salas boards is now open and will close on October 4th 2020 at 9PM EST
I am starting to send out invoices to previous group buy purchasers.
I will be sending out private messages as well with instructions as well in the next few days.Please be sure that your spreadsheet cell meets your requirements, then read the instructions in the group buy FAQ.
Salas Group Buy Comprehensive Information - Google Docs

Once complete, reply to my private message with required information.
Private message me with any instructions. I assume you know what you are ordering and have components not ordered to complete project.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Will there be a new order for PCBs?

Or if anyone would like to sell some - I am looking for 6pcs.

There will be another group buy, but assume it will be 3 or more months away, based on demand for the boards. I can sign you up for some, however, someone may offer you some of their own stash prior to that. Let me know if you want me to sign you up for the next group buy.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Happy new year, Tea-Bag!
To make sure 2021 will be better than '20, I placed my signature into your spreadsheet (1 UltraBiB, 1 iselect)...

Thank you and all the best!
david

Thanks!
2020 kept me really busy in this hobby as lots of people were on lockdown and wanted to work on some project. Lots of inexpensive projects like the In-Select board were in high demand. Things have slowed down a lot since the earlier days of lockdown.
Hopefully I can catch up with kit making!