• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas SSLV1.3 Ultra-BIB

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Salas Board GB Ends Soon 2-9-2020

Hello, the current group buy will end in 3 days.
Please make inquiries and payments as soon as possible.
Please see signature for sign up and group rules, etc.

I have received word already that some of the PCB facilities are closing shop temporarily until the corona virus clears. I assume that the production will be delayed as are result. I know this can be frustrating waiting for boards, but nobody wants anyone to get sick from making your boards ....I will try to update on this as I have more word.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Tea-Bag I know you said you had added my name to the list.
How do I access the spreadsheet to add my details, delivery address etc?
First time I've done a GB so not sure of the process, the signature link to the general rules says fill in the spreadsheet?

I take care of this for now, since we are past GB stage and on waiting list stage.
So for now I will follow up with Private messages once the board arrive and we can iron out details and go from there. Most of the ship to data should be derived from the data on paypal invoice once paid.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
GB Update

Group Buy Update As many of can guess - the group buy ended at a particularly unfortunate time.The order was put in at the exact time of the coronavirus or COVID-19.This has created a very high backlog for Chinese manufacturers for circuit boards. They are just about complete now.
The boards are expected to ship to me next week, with luck.

I am assuming the shipping infrastructure may also be slow as well.

In the US, where I live, we are just starting to see the effects of this virus. It has closed lots of schools and commerce. Keeping fingers crossed that I do not get this disease, but the likelihood continues to escalate for many of us.
Some people received some boards and kits from leftover stock, but most did not. The kits are ready to go, once they arrive - assuming good health to me and you.

I appreciate your understanding - however, any problems with this , I would be glad to refund you for your project if it does not meet your deadlines.

Tea-Bag, all good from my end.
Thanks for the back story. Not unexpected.

Keep yourself in good shape.

If the GB takes a little longer, no sweat. From where I come from there are people freaked out about toilet supplies.

So, a delayed PCB delivery is nothing in comparison..