• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas SSLV1.3 Ultra-BIB

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thanks a lot for the feedback.

thanks again,

Szabolcs

What is the next step? - nothing yet.
How and when the payment should be? - paypal, via invoice. once GB has officially commenced.
When will it be delivered? Postal Service.
What is the delivery cost to HU? Unfortuately, it looks like 13.00 is minimum ship charge outside of Nortth America.
What is the rough delivery time to HU? No idea. Generally 2-6 weeks for parcels, some take up to 8 at worst case.

Hopefully Salas and I will be able to wrap up a science project and get the Group buy underway in 2-4 weeks. After that, I will message, people will pay up and then delivery starts 2-4 weeks after that.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Salas Board GB Ends Soon February 9th 2020 - Please review to get boards

Greetings
The Group Buy will be ending on February 9th 2020 at 11:59PM
I have sent out private messages for the Group Buy information to all those that have signed up on Group Buy.
The spreadsheet to sign up is linked in my signature, in addition be sure to read the group buy information linked also in my spreadsheet for more details about the group buy , links to boards and kits etc. Any questions please private message.