• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB2 for Pioneer Super Linear Circuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
People asked about price.
You can find out in post #62 of the first GB.
Unfortunately HK Post Office has raised price for registered mail.
So we have to add 50 HKD extra to the previous price, i.e. 450 HKD all inclusive.

Please post your questions here and do not PM.
And don't count on a 3rd GB any time soon.

Cheers,
Patrick

Last edited:
To those on this GB - I can order the MELF resistors as advised by Patrick and would supply the correct qty and values for one stereo amp kit.

Vishay SMD thin-film resistor, 5.1 kΩ (5K1), 0.25 W, TK +-50 MMA 0204-50 BL 1% 5K1 | Burklin Elektronik
Vishay SMD thin-film resistor, 6.2 kΩ (6K2), 0.25 W, TK +-50 MMA 0204-50 BL 1% 6K2 | Burklin Elektronik
Vitrohm SMD metal film resistor, 1 Ω (1R0), 0.25 W, TK +-50 ZC0204FKE07 1R0 | Burklin Elektronik

4 x 5.1K
4 x 6.2K
4 x 1R

Or I can just order enough for the European participants. If everyone is interested we can wait until the GB has reached the required number.

One more thing I should mention.

The updated design document with BoM will only be sent to you after you have confirmed that the PCBs have arrived.
The pdf files published here at the forum do not necessarily contain the most up-to-date information.
This applies equally to the amplifier, the regulators, the cross feed, and the protection board.

Cheers,
Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.