• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee PSU GB

My apologies if this is a stupid question. I've been struggling to find the answer through the rather large threads..

On the PSU Schematic, on the protection circuit we have "TO IN (DC SENSE, INTERNAL)" and "TO AC (AC LOSS SENSE, INTERNAL)".

My question is: what are these inputs looking for in terms of voltage etc?

I intend on using this PSU on an Apex amp build that I'm currently working on so I'm trying to figure out how to interface the two.

On the PSU Schematic, on the protection circuit we have "TO IN (DC SENSE, INTERNAL)" and "TO AC (AC LOSS SENSE, INTERNAL)".

My question is: what are these inputs looking for in terms of voltage etc?

TO IN (DC SENSE, INTERNAL) - senses DC at amplifier output. Internally connected to "IN" terminal of protection sections.

TO AC (AC LOSS SENSE, INTERNAL) - senses loss of AC at power off and quickly resets the protection circuit so that if power comes back soon the usual delay between power-on and speaker-on is retained. Internally connected to AC input of the PSU section.

I intend on using this PSU on an Apex amp build that I'm currently working on so I'm trying to figure out how to interface the two.

Connect output of amp to the "IN" terminal and connect speaker's input (+ terminal of speaker) to the "OUT" terminal. Connect speaker return (- terminal of speaker) to one of the five GND output terminals.