• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee PSU GB

Hello Members.

Thanks a lot for your interest in the peeceebee PSU. The boards will be ordered on Monday.

As suggested by existing users, I have updated the layout to Revision 2. The power diodes now have enough space between them that their metal tags won't touch. The IN and OUT terminals have been re-marked with clear indication of which terminal connects to which node in an amplifier setup. I hope with these mods assembling the PSU will be more approachable and less hassle.

Thanks again and cheers. :cheers:
shaan

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 354
GB2 Update:

PCBs ordered. Expecting them by 25 of this month.

Manufacturing cost has increased significantly. I planned to print 100 PCBs but for the amount I accumulated only 70 will be printed.

Existing/upcoming GB2 members don't need to worry as the cost per PCB will not increase in current GB.

Thanks everyone for your patience and interest.
shaan