• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee PSU GB

Got my boards, thanks Shaan.

:up::)

Can we bypass the speaker protection circuit and just use the PSU? Inquiring minds want to know.. :cool:

Yes. If you don't need the protection units then don't populate them. PSU section works independently so there won't be any problem. :)

To all builders:

If you face any kind of problem with the protection circuitry then feel free to post here or through PM or email. I will try my best to help.

Still waiting. Hopefully they will arrive this week. Before my vacation. Was sent before 5 june according to update. This will be an autumn project it seems :)

fyi.
Shaan sent the pcbs as he should. They arrived in Norway some weeks ago. However the Norwegian Postal screwed up and the pcbs are on their way back to India. We will find a solution. Kudos to Shaan for trying to fix when someone else makes mistakes.

Hi Shaan , do you have any boards left over ... I need 6 if you do = )

Hi Hallcon.

No boards left from last GB. Will be available again in September.

Hi,

I'm new to this GB ...........

I'll be very happy with 2 boards and their mosfets
plus a couple of spare empty boards, just in case ........

That is: 4 boards, + mosfets for 2 boards only

Registered intl mail to France

Thanks a lot

Jean-Michel

Hi Jean.

Sure thing. I saw your entry in the V4H thread. Will PM you once GB starts rolling. :)