• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee PSU GB

C10,C9 is missing. where to buy ??

Attachments

• IMG_20210422_144410.jpg
    IMG_20210422_144410.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 229
I've finally read through this thread and put down what seem to be important. one question before ordering the parts, I have one 600va (40 dual secondary) trans and two psu. Which is recommended, individual psu for each channel(15000*4) or one psu for two channel with larger capacitors(22000uf or higher *4)? The psu board has two channel on it. That's why I wonder which is better.

Hi Supernet.

You can use F30UA60S which are 30A rated.
Or you can use an off-board bridge rectifier module and connect its +out to cathode of D1 and -out to anode of D8.

edit: if you use the off-board bridge, connect the transformer's AC outputs to anode of D1 and cathode of D8 via a 1Kohm safety resistor in series with each AC connection (two resistors needed). You can use one AC output for each connection.

Last edited: