• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee V4H GB

Good news !

1 of my boards is finally fixed and working very well, wasn't too difficult
to replace the damaged BJT and resistor.
I now have a ground loop breaker installed (small circuit in front of the SMPS).
Absolutely no hum (I had some before, some 50Hz too) and very small ploc in the HP on powering up (much more before without the GLB).
I'm going to have a DC & delay protection circuit installed later on the output.

I now have to fix the other damaged circuit, :t_ache: more delicate work,
but if I don't succeed, I have spare boards to populate.

Happy Easter chocolates ... :cheers:

JM

Attachments

• peeceebee1.jpg
    peeceebee1.jpg
    967.9 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:
Order PeeCeeBee V4H Rev.1

Hi,
I am interested in ordering some PCBs of your amplifier construction PeeCeeBee V4H Rev.1.
Have understood that you are out of stock for PCBs now, but want to put me on the list for the next delivery / production of new PCBs for PeeCeeBee V4H Rev.1, I would like to order 6 PCBs.
Regards

On this occasion: Happy Easter Holidays to all of you.
And to you Shaan: Thanks for everything.

:djinn:

Good news !

1 of my boards is finally fixed and working very well, wasn't too difficult
to replace the damaged BJT and resistor.
I now have a ground loop breaker installed (small circuit in front of the SMPS).
Absolutely no hum (I had some before, some 50Hz too) and very small ploc in the HP on powering up (much more before without the GLB).
I'm going to have a DC & delay protection circuit installed later on the output.

I now have to fix the other damaged circuit, :t_ache: more delicate work,
but if I don't succeed, I have spare boards to populate.

Happy Easter chocolates ... :cheers:

JM

:cheers:

Hi,
I am interested in ordering some PCBs of your amplifier construction PeeCeeBee V4H Rev.1.
Have understood that you are out of stock for PCBs now, but want to put me on the list for the next delivery / production of new PCBs for PeeCeeBee V4H Rev.1, I would like to order 6 PCBs.
Regards

Hi Torvbakkane.

I hope the current pandemic situation gets better soon and the lockdown is lifted. In the meantime let us move towards the next V4H Rev1 group buy.

Interested members feel free to add your entry with number of boards needed.

Thanks.

Hi !

I just had it play full blast (input 0dB) for an 45 minutes this morning, as a test in real life, on one of my big 3 way B&W speaker: really very very good for music and voice.
The heatsink is getting quite hot, nothing actually worrying, will be cooler when mounted on the enclosure's side (Hifi2000 dissipante, Cresnet unregulated +/-50V 600VA SMPS & BeQuiet fans inside).
Thanks to Shaan for his help and patience ! :):):)
Now going to perform some delicate surgery on my other damaged board.
Cheers

JM

Last edited:
I would like to place some kind of dual connector for the input signal .To plug and unplug easily ,i have wire of 20 and 22 awg.
Can someone give me a reference ?
Thanks to the lock down i' m building the amp. Mouser is selling the vishay dale resistors as 250mw at 85 º and as i don't take care of the size ......

Attachments

• L1020358.jpg
    L1020358.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 292