• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pure Evoke/Avanti Flow - New Display Module

More info about not being able to connect Pure evoke flow radios to the pure connect portal. There is a download on the pure connect support page that you will need to install in order to connect the radios and allow internet radio to work. An USB A to mini B lead is needed. Just follow the instructions.

All posted.

Every display paid for through the forum and through my new web page AJSDyno home page Pure Evoke Displays and Kart Engine Dynamometer has been posted

Stock is getting low again but another order will be arriving soon.

You can order a display here. If there has been a rush on stock and there are none left I'll contact you to let you know when the new stock is arriving and offer a refund if you can't wait.

Last edited:
Hi i’ve Just ordered a replacement display from you via Ebay, just realised you have your own webpage selling site now which would have been easier, my bad. Hope you got my Ebay order, my display has been down for 4 years such a delight to stumble accords this today

Thanks Stoy77

Hi i’ve Just ordered a replacement display from you via Ebay, just realised you have your own webpage selling site now which would have been easier, my bad. Hope you got my Ebay order, my display has been down for 4 years such a delight to stumble accords this today

Thanks Stoy77

Hi Stoy77, Payment received - Thanks.

It will go 1st class tomorrow.

Regards,

AJSDyno

New Stock arrived

New stock of the Evoke Flow/Avanti Flow display has arrived and these have been manufactured with a lower maximum brightness (approx 30% lower), when used in conjunction with the screen "off" mode should ensure a very long life.

Due to negotiating a better price with the supplier I am able to offer them at a lower price.

You can buy from AJSDyno home page Pure Evoke Displays and Kart Engine Dynamometer
or eBay Pure Evoke Flow - Avanti Flow - F4 ; replacement display V2 OLED 128x64 yellow | eBay

They cost more on eBay due to the fees they charge.

Evoke 1S / Marshall display also available.

, when used in conjunction with the screen "off" mode should ensure a very long life.

Really pleased to see repair is an option as mine has started to fade. Any advice on here about setting the screen to switch off, I had a quick look but couldn't find anything. EDIT Found it Options> display. Changed to 7 seconds for both switched on and standby. Screens currently usable so hopefully this will extend its life.

Not sure if this is the right thread but any fix for internet radio disconnection for no apparent reason on the Avanti and anyone found a simple way of adding or removing internet stations without apps? Is there an Avanti thread?

Last edited:
How to order a new display

Hi, Unfortunately I don't have any more displays and will not be getting any more.

However, you can now get them direct from the supplier in China as he is geared up for selling them one at a time. He will send them anywhere in the world and the cost is around 20usd + any local duties.

Contact is Jack Wan and he can be contacted on Alibaba:-

2.7 22 Pin Yellow White 3003319301002 Pure Evoke Flow F4 Evoke Oasis Flow 9919301000 Ritdisplay 3121193010-03 Radio Oled Display - Buy Rgs27128064yw000,Avanti Flow,P19301 Product on Alibaba.com

Lots of people are getting them direct from Jack so this means there is no real need for me to sell them anymore.

All the best - AJSDyno

Last edited:
Pure Avanti Flow

Whilst there seem lots of solutions here for Pure EVOKE flow, I can’t see any detailed instructions to replace screen on my Pure AVANTI flow. Can anyone help.

I’ve removed back plate but looks extremely difficult to even get to front display as nothing slides out and there’s a big subwoofer bang in the middle of the unit.

HELP !

Whilst there seem lots of solutions here for Pure EVOKE flow, I can’t see any detailed instructions to replace screen on my Pure AVANTI flow. Can anyone help.

I’ve removed back plate but looks extremely difficult to even get to front display as nothing slides out and there’s a big subwoofer bang in the middle of the unit.

HELP !

Same question from me. The display of my Avanti Flow is getting dimmer and dimmer and I want to replayce it. I currently found the shop on Alibaba to get a new one but before I send the order I tried to get to into the radio. Well, how do I get through to the front panel? I'm grateful for every hint!

THANKS!

Last edited:
Evoke 2S failed display

Hello AJS Dyno, I too have an Evoke 2S with a failed display and some limited technical skill. As I absolutely hate to throw away this 11 year old radio which I love to bits, might you be able to help with a replacement WEX012864D WPP3N 00000 part please? I know I am probably a bit late to the table here but the display only packed up last month and I've been meaning to get around to doing something about it. Hope you can help! SEHS254