• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pure Evoke/Avanti Flow - New Display Module

After needing a new display for my Pure Evoke Flow I found this thread Pure Evoke Flow Internet Radio (please visit the thread to find out about the display and fitting instructions)

I ordered more than I needed from China so that I could get a good price (I hate paying full price for anything!) and so that others could benefit too. They were quickly sold so I got a bit of discount from the supplier and ordered some more.

Now I intend to continue importing the displays as long as there is demand so have created this post in the Group Buy section. Be aware that I am not a vendor or trader, I don't have a shop or any other spares, I am just a private individual helping out :)

The new batch are now in the UK and should be with me 12/12/2017 and I will start posting them out as soon as people pay for them.

So - Rather than sending lots of PMs the prices and payment details are:-

1 x display inc 1st class post to UK £18.90
2 x displays inc 1st class recorded post to UK £38.00

1 x display inc tracked post to most of Europe £25.50
2 x displays inc tracked post to most of Europe £43.50

If you are anywhere else please ask.

Payment by PayPal GIFT (to avoid their fee, otherwise price goes up) to :-

ajsprotect-ebay (at) yahoo.co.uk

You must include your full postal address AND your diyaudio username when making payment.

Note - there are 30 displays in this batch with 21 reserved for the following list, the remaining 9 will go on 1st come 1st served basis. If they go quickly I'll start a new list and order another batch.

The list of interested parties so far is:-

elecroly +2
ec1ct +2
Justin76 +1
noigardo +1
Badger +2
Gttnewbie +2
purejon +1
Rowbo +1
Titanium rider +2
Mrg481 +1
Jamie35 +1
Impulse Tryer +2
xtof41 +1
rowers+1
Artimuscrackfrog +1

Last edited:
The displays will arrive sometime later today so any that are paid for by this evening (12/12/17) I will pack up and drop off at the post office tomorrow.

Paid so far (Thanks!!) :-

elecroly +2
ec1ct +2
Justin76 +1
noigardo +1
Badger +2
Gttnewbie +2
purejon +1
Rowbo +1
Titanium rider +2 paid
Mrg481 +1 paid
Jamie35 +1
Impulse Tryer +2
xtof41 +1 paid
rowers+1 paid
Artimuscrackfrog +1

Hi all,
I just paid my 2 displays but forgot to include my nickname ec1ct and postal address...UH!. Anyway, you will receive a payment from ec1ct (at) esbesaya.com for the 2 displays in UK pounds. I could give you my address by PM. Just confirm that you´ve already receive the gift..;-)

Quick update

elecroly +2 paid & packed - will post 14th
ec1ct +2 paid & packed - will post 14th
Justin76 +1 Posted
noigardo +1 Posted
Badger +2 paid & packed - will post 14th
Gttnewbie +2
purejon +1
Rowbo +1
Titanium rider +2 Posted
Mrg481 +1 Posted
Jamie35 +1
Impulse Tryer +2 Posted
xtof41 +1 Posted
rowers+1 Posted
Artimuscrackfrog +1

I'm away now until later tomorrow afternoon (Thu 14th) so if anyone else pays before Friday 08:30 I will post on Friday.

Last edited:
Hi

A huge thank you to AJSDyno. Screen arrived today, 20 minutes to fit it and my Evoke Flow is like new. Cannot thank you enough.

A quick word of warning, make sure the screen is the correct way up... the ribbon should exit at the top, then loop the ribbon down towards where it plugs in.

Actually, AJSDyno,
As you have extra’s could I add an extra one? How much should I send you for 3?
I’ve got 3 of these radios and 2 have faded but I prob should have one extra for the 3rd when it goes too.
I’ll make payment as soon as you let me know price for 3. Many thanks!