• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pure Tube i/V for ES9038PRO-9028, 9018, AKM...

Ok, I can help you if you help me and I still want to be a nice person to you. What is the cost of the 2 boards you sent to me ( pure tube I/V with 3 tubes and HV power supply) and the cost of the balance and raspberry pi power supply boards. Remember I was waiting for those boards for a long long time a go. Thanks

Ok, I can help you if you help me and I still want to be a nice person to you. What is the cost of the 2 boards you sent to me ( pure tube I/V with 3 tubes and HV power supply) and the cost of the balance and raspberry pi power supply boards. Remember I was waiting for those boards for a long long time a go. Thanks

HI!
Pure I/V balance: 35$ x2 = 75$
HV for iv x 1= 35$

Supply for Pi3 = 10$.

So now. i gift you one PCB I/V balance + PCB supply for i/V.

you need have pay for all: 1 x PCB IV, 1x PCB HV supply+ 50$ for Ship.

Total : 35+35+50 = 120$, so you can have:

2 x I/V banlance
1 x HV supply for I/V
1 x PCb supply for Pi3

thank your advice, and im sorry im late!

quanghao

Hello Quanghao and thanks for responding but I have another question how many balance boards do I need to complete this DAC, two boards or just one? and to be clear I know English is not your first language, neither mine then what you said in that post is not acuarate when you said you gifted PCB I/v balance (you did not send this one, you sent the one with 3 tubes) + PCB supply board because your not gifting me those boards I paid some money to you for that group DAC buy and again this is my third detail of that order: in june 7th 2017 I did a detail for option 1,2,3,4. I sent you 840.00 dollars
400.00 Dac module
150.00 Dac
60.00 Amanero Module. you did not sent it. Ordered directly from amanero.
60.00 for 2 transformer . You said need only one but I paid for two.
60.00 I/V output & power supply( you did not sent these because they were in develop mode).
70.00 For shipping (including I/V and Power supply).
16.00 Paypal fees (including I/V and power supply).
Total Money sent was $840.00 - Total Money for Items +shipping+paypal fees was $816.00, then there is a difference of $16.00
Then:
$60.00 Amanero , did not send it there is a balance.
$60.00 2Two transformer , I need only one then there is $30.00 balance.
$60.00 I/V output +power supply,did not send them then there is $60.00
Total Balance is $166.00 and remember those shipping and paypal fees should be less but Iam not going to argue them.
As you see you are not gifting those boards to me I paid for them. Thanks again and I hope this is going to clear things for a happy end.

Hi JPDuarte!

ok, all not problem with me. Now what you want PCB i can gift all to you.

i only want ask you : what pcb you want form me??

And how many i can refund to you ? tel me please. thank

An i want you hep me only: 50 $ for shipng ( why i need it, i want sent buy UPS or Fedex, by the way you can have all PCB from me )

thank you advice
Pm and : To me, the important thing is not money, but the fact that you enjoy the sound from this DAC!!!

Last edited: