• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (11th run)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
delivery

I just learned that there's some rule where things (small packages)... get hung up in 'america'... if sent from over-seas. wish to thank dario- (off-topic)... why can't we trade with each other w/out some guvt. agency holding packages ... for lengths of time that have nothing to do with any guvt. ? What? Why are peoples holding up a small hobbyists' items. ? Am guessing , it has to do with (excellent work) done with smd. That scares young men ...who make small monies... and causes consternation... by a supervisor.... who does their job. > "check this out".... it could be ....a decent amplifier! (or ...in america..."the bomb") Ha- I look forward to latest iteration. (am worried- secret squirrel ... police ... might ... also bring me a few items from china...and japan. ) thanks for update- on who receives items- I wonder if am being tracked... due to certain words... (i smile)

just sent you the tracking number via PM, hope it will help sorting things out.

This morning I have been to the post office for a late participant shipping so I've asked about your packet.

It arrived to the US 10/01/2018 so now I suppose it's under US customs inspection, I'm confident it will be released for shipping in a few days :)

When did you exactly ship out the boards with smd option? Haven't received mine yet....

Hi Morten,

all SMD boards have been shipped on 23/12/2017 as I've posted the same day:
All boards with SMD option have just been shipped. :)

You can also check on GB's spreadsheet, it includes shipping dates.

It seems your packet it's a bit late, I'll PM you the tracking number in minutes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.