• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Baby Huey PCB

Mine would be 5% contribution at most. Rest is by Gingertube, Marc and the diy enthusiasts including yourself , who have given such a wide reception to this design.:)

regards Prasi

Dear Prasi Leafing through the BH story that I missed (since Oddwart put BH aside). In evolution I don't know if 5% or 25%, Marc, Gingertube, Basaudio (Bas showed me BH, while Oddwart was in creation) ..... and many more people to name, very active in this forum, it's possible.OK !!

But ............... Finish Doing a GB and repeat so soon, with such a good organization, it has its merit, there are those who have run out with only one GB and the time left other things aside, including putting the wife, children for extra help. It requires a lot of time attention and work! that you take away from other things. :eek:

That is what I meant!!!!

re- I thought that BH did not move forward, this is my first BH GB, YES! with great enthusiasm and of course with much gratitude

A confusion of mine about the buying groups, I thought they were banned (possibly with head-fi) :headbash::headbash::boggled: otherwise BH EL84, BH ECL86, of course I would have them, it is also true that I have had some bad years and I am a bit lazy for point to point

Best regards Fernan

P.S. sorry for my english google translator

Hello , thank you for kind words.

The PCB design is now ready and I have made certain serigraph modifications under the guidance of Marc.
I have sent the gerbers for a quote. As soon as I receive it, I will post it here.

PCB specs will be same as before
2.4mm thick FR-4, 70um copper, Immersion Gold finish, green mask, white silk on both sides

I will be away on a business tour for 10-12 days from Sunday, so my responses to any queries might be limited.
I will order the boards on saturday itself, so that the boards will be under manufacturing while I am away.

regards
Prasi

Hello Guys, I am back. and here is how the latest situation looks line. I have placed order for 100 nos. BHEL34 MK2 and 120 nos. of PSU.

BHEL34 MK2 AND PSU GROUP BUY - Google Sheets

Boards have been ordered long back and may be delivered early/late next week. the price remains same as last time for BHEL, 8 USD per piece. The price for PSU is 6.5USD per piece. specs as above 2.4mm thick FR-4, 70um copper, Immersion Gold finish, green mask, white silk on both sides (where applicable).

I will start sending invoices once the boards in my hands and all payment/shipping/tracking no. updates will be available in the google sheet.

regards Prasi

Hello Rankot,
I am yet to receive the pcbs. once i get them, i will send a paypal invoice.
regards
Prasi

hello all,
PCBs delivered to me. I will now start sending invoices (5-10 max per day) as per the google list. Check google list for invoicing/ payments made / shipping status.

BHEL34 MK2 AND PSU GROUP BUY - Google Sheets

regards
prasi

Attachments

• IMG-20190918-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20190918-WA0004.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 414