• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Baby Huey PCB

Hi Prasi

Thanks for the heads up, payment sent.

I’ve done a small GB once, it’s a LOT of work and you get nothing for it. Maybe the person in charge of a GB should be remunerated some how. Just an idea, i guess the members would find it fare unless it’s against some forum rules.

Thanks a lot for all your hard work.

Eric

Thank you for the kind words, guys:)!

Hello Eric,
Thanks for the appreciation, it not a problem. Its a pleasure to get to know you guys.
The more people I know, better the chance of getting PCB design work!:D.
Also I have started selling PCBs through my site at a profit, as per the suggestion from a DIYA member.

Regards
Prasi

Last edited:
Hello Odie and others,
I have shipped the PCBs and shared the tracking via PM. Except 4 parcels for Canada, I have completed all shipments. I am going to try and ship the Canadian parcels tomorrow.

Hi Prasi,

Please share with me the tracking no. i don't receive yet PM from you.

regards,
odie
11th Jan 2019. PM forwarded again .
Pl check.
Regards
Prasi

Thanks prasi! PCB arrived and is great quality and thick! Now to decide what to do =D do you think its possible to run everything of SMPS supply's I say this as im an NPI technician in a SMPS factory lab so access to alsorts!

Heretik HiFi,
It would be best to pose this question in the build thread here.
EL34 Baby Huey Amplifier

regards
Prasi