• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Baby Huey PCB

Look what I got today! Boards finally arrived and do look fantastic. The extra thickness really makes them look and feel strong and of high quality. Well done Prasi! Thanks again for making these boards happen. :):)

Attachments

• 8A87678D-E5AA-478D-B8AA-B56C70C9CD24.jpg
    8A87678D-E5AA-478D-B8AA-B56C70C9CD24.jpg
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 385
Hello Bert,
All documentation, build, etc regarding EL34 Baby Huey are on this thread : EL34 Baby Huey Amplifier

I am all out of pcbs for now. no plans yet for a new order, depends on demand.
costs: 24-27 usd for a pair delivered. pcbs are 2.4mm thick, 70um copper and gold plated.
I am just the "Supply chain management" guy for this design.

Ok thanks
Found the schematics and pcb layout Great 👍
Was looking actually to found some diagrams for SMPS power suplly for Tube Audio
And found something else , thats is usaly here the results of googleling

Is there a link to the shop to obtain 2 pcb boards for this project ?
Thanks in advance for your answer
And happy building
Best regards
Bert

Thanks all of you for confirmation.

I was getting worried myself if the packet will make it to you Brian. I have had consistent late deliveries to Canada. Hmm, may be I should do 'speed post' service to you guys that has faster deliveries promised, albeit at higher cost...

UK consistently records quickest deliveries, sometimes as less as 8 days straight.

mravinsky had an especially bigger packet with CRC PSU PCBs too. that's a relief.

regards
Prasi

P.S. sheet updated...
BABY HUEY MAIN GB STATUS - Google Sheets

Prasi

After 32 days my boards arrived today. Worth the wait.

Heavy duty and Very nice indeed.

Thanks to both you and Marc

PS
Do not know if tracking was worthwhile to Canada. For the past 32 days and even now after delivery, this is what was and still is posted on the Canada Post tracking site: "RM239409508IN--We could not find this Tracking Number in our system."

It may show up as being delivered in a week or so.

Prasi,

Not that it matters as I still got mine in the end, but same here with respect to the tracking.

The package came as a happy surprise (me being in Ontario versus papavienneau being in Nova Scotia) and the tracking for mine said that the package was in India at the post office a few hours before it arrived and was signed for. Almost 30 days I suppose. I checked a couple of days later, the tracking said that the package still had not left the post office.

In an attempt to try to make patch things up between our countries (as I will be ordering a couple of pairs of the EL84 version in the upcoming Baby Huey Boards GB), on behalf of all Canadians, I for one, apologize for sending our Prime Minister to India for that trade mission earlier this year.

No, we take the blame for this embarrassment. The view from here was, Canada and India are comfortable and nothing really needs to be done. The countries have strong relations. Everything is okay.

The PM went there and nothing (trade, security, knowledge transfer, etc...) was talked about. So why did he even go? Photo opportunity sadly.

The trade is healthy and always been healthy. There are Baby Huey Boards being made and sent to Canada.

Can't wait for the EL84 boards to be come up (still on topic).