• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Baby Huey PCB

:):):)
That’s hilarious Prasi!!! I guess you are sort of Dealing in BH boards. I mean, it’s kind of like some folks are jonesing for their BH board fix. Do shifty eyed, shakey DIY types, with solder burn marks on their “I Dig Tubes” T shirts, stagger up to you and say “Hey Man, do you have any BH boards man! I’m like, needin them bad, man.” ?

Thanks Again for supplyin the need!

Brian

Hello Brian,
LOL, hopefully i will be supplying all the need. I even placed order for 40 additional pcbs to take care of reserve list members.
regards
Prasi

Hello ckwong99,
Thanks for the confirmation of receipt.

To those in reserve list, here is the list as of today. yes against the name indicates details available; sent a PM to you , please share details as requested.

883bkong 2 boards yes
ivanslade 2 boards
kstlfido 4 boards
silasmellor 2 boards
odie1427 2 boards
nerdorama 4 boards yes
cgraf 2 boards
a3cervo 2 boards
huggygood 2 boards
kallel123 2 boards
Dadbeh 2 boards yes
seppoa 2 boards yes
cbueche 2 boards yes
dhsettim 2 boards yes
badrisuper 2 boards
615498 2 boards yes
tubesguy 2 boards yes
HiGHFLYiN9s 2 boards yes
cjkpkg 2 boards yes
anystereo 2 boards yes
skryba 2 boards
EmeryBB 2 boards yes

Hello all,
I have sent out the PCBs to those who have made payments and also I have shared the tracking details via PM.
I am sorry I have not greeted properly in PM, as I made a standard reply. Used some fomulae in excel to send out PM containing no. of boards ordered, message, tracking number and tracking link. Please dont mind. I really have shortage of time, so I made a quick solution to send out PMs like this.

The updated sheet is here. Please contact me in case of any discrepancy.

BABY HUEY MAIN GB STATUS - Google Sheets

I do not know what to do about those who havent responded to PM or invoices I sent. I am undecided that
1. they may be travelling or have some situation where its not possible to respond. So wait for 2 more days.
2. Go ahead and start supply boards to reserve list members.

Please someone suggest.

Regards
Prasi

P.S. mravinsky and Ts Lo ... I will send out the invoice tomorrow as your orders are Baby Huey and CRC boards. I will have to make special invoice. Sorry for the inconvenience

You are welcome cjkpkg,

To others,
After shipment of about 30 pcbs tomorrow, I will be left with only 10 PCBs from the main GB. They will be given away on first come first served basis to the current subscribers including the reserve list, whoever makes payment first.

Once exhausted, others will have to wait for atleast 15-20 days for the next lot to arrive.

regards
Prasi

P.S. reserve list guys became lucky because they responded quickly.;)

Hey guys I emailed Edcor about a power transformer since they don't have exactly what I wanted.

I specified a 275v @350mA and 60v @ 100mA. Good news is the price is $60.63 ea but since this is the first time forvyhis configuration they need a $180 1 time setup fee.

If enough interest in this configuration specific for this amplifier maybe they would cut us a break on the setup fee.

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I figured since this was specific to this GB of the BH boards.

Thoughts?

Hey guys I emailed Edcor about a power transformer since they don't have exactly what I wanted.

I specified a 275v @350mA and 60v @ 100mA. Good news is the price is $60.63 ea but since this is the first time forvyhis configuration they need a $180 1 time setup fee.

If enough interest in this configuration specific for this amplifier maybe they would cut us a break on the setup fee.

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I figured since this was specific to this GB of the BH boards.

Thoughts?

cjkpkg,

Good initiative. If Edcor can make it a 115/230 model, then I guess there might be more folks who will be interested in ordering.

Thoughts?

What about 6.3v?

All shipped for today and tracking info shared via PM (again sorry for not greeting properly, it is a semi-automated PM created in excel with formulae:D)

here is the link with current status.

BABY HUEY MAIN GB STATUS - Google Sheets

Again..., check your individual status and inform in case of discrepancy. I will help you sort it out.

regards
Prasi