• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Baby Huey PCB

Hello Prasi:
The boards arrived today. I am on Vancouver Island. The boards look very nice. Is there an updated BOM specific to these boards. I am aware of a few changes that have been since the previous version.

Are you planning on doing a group project for the EL84 version of this topology?

Thanks again for your hard work and efforts.

Thanks guys for confirming the receipt.
Regarding question posed by SCD, Marc would be the right guy and it would be better if you post this question in the build thread started by Marc.

Regarding the GB for EL84 topology, I am not sure, depends on Marc.
Thank you for your kind words, I wisH you and everyone all the best fOr the build.

Regards
Prasi
Sorry for typing mistakes , typing from mobile. I was away for 2 days.

Hello Prasi,

One GB is finished and another one is waiting for volunteers :D

I have no objection to give the Gerber files of the EL84 Baby Huey, but I am not sure it will have the same interest, except may be for people who already have a bunch of these tubes, because all the other parts are the same (except some resistors values and the transformer) and the amplifier will have a lower power output : about 10-12 W instead of 25-40 W with EL34 !

I also remind people that if the original EL84 PCB version has been tested, the revised and improved version based on the EL34 Baby Huey has not been tested :eek: A deep check should be made, I feel quite confident but you never know...

Let see if enough people are interested and if you are ready again for doing all this hard work :)

Best regards,
Marc

PS: As Prasi say all question regarding EL34 Baby Huey could be asked on this thread : EL34 Baby Huey Amplifier

thanks vasillis, skryba, dhsettim, nerdorama and cjkpkg for delivery confirmation.

To others
GB-2 pcbs have been shipped yesterday. I will share the tracking nos tonight. Sheet updated.

BABY HUEY MAIN GB STATUS - Google Sheets

Last 4 pcbs remaining.

regards
Prasi
Are these pcb for Audio Amp Push Pull EL34 ?
Can i see the diagram please
What are the costs for the pcb
Thanks in advance for your answer
Best regards
Bert

Are these pcb for Audio Amp Push Pull EL34 ?
Can i see the diagram please
What are the costs for the pcb
Thanks in advance for your answer
Best regards
Bert

Hello Bert,
All documentation, build, etc regarding EL34 Baby Huey are on this thread : EL34 Baby Huey Amplifier

I am all out of pcbs for now. no plans yet for a new order, depends on demand.
costs: 24-27 usd for a pair delivered. pcbs are 2.4mm thick, 70um copper and gold plated.
I am just the "Supply chain management" guy for this design.