• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Folsom DIY7297 Amp & Antipole PSU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am loving my amp with the 1.5 Jantzen's. And a good call on making the amp board bigger to accomodate them :eek:

I am in for 1 amp and 1 antipole board :)

Thanks for doing this (again ;-)!!

Attachments

• 20160608_173704.jpg
    20160608_173704.jpg
    988.2 KB · Views: 584
I have a lot of documentation with BOM's that are uploadable to mouser, pictures, etc, that all get emailed to anyone who gets PCB's.

pocomo 4
pistollero 2
jmc207 2
webber 2
wcwc 1
springnr 2
BRN 1
limits 1
domino99 1
Plchiong 1
rtate 2
undertowogt 1
plund 1
barryso 2
drkingweeb 1
ebag 1
big cheese 2

That's 27! Initial GB funding for printing complete, info PM'd for payment. The list is open till 40 for GB price and there will be boards available at regular price after 40 GB boards are sold.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.