• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB XEN SHPP (Simple Headphone Protection)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
He is on holiday I think.

GB will be extended till end of August.
Boards will be ready in days.
Finding someone at our side to have time to handle the transaction might take some time.
So if there are any delays, it is most likely to be our fault.
Apologies, but it is a hard life for my guys making a living in Hong Kong.
And this is only a hobby for us.

Gives you time to finish the UTHAiM first. ;)

Patrick

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hi dabore84.

What's the status of this GB? Are the boards being manufactured or are you still waiting for more people to join?

Waiting for more people to join. And I also mentioned in the first post that the closing time for the GB is TBA, this is going to be changed to end of August. I'm whole August on holiday, so I am not able to process the orders then. I'm back end of August then I will close the GB and order the PCB's.

My apologies for not mentioning this earlier.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.