• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee V4 GB!

Interested, but too new...
when's the deadline for this round?
How much approximately is shipping to UK?
Can you include the transistors? I'm not after top power and don't want to fight much heat but something that works beautifully and reliably and to avoid uneducated me making tough choices. :)

Interested, but too new...
when's the deadline for this round?
How much approximately is shipping to UK?
Can you include the transistors? I'm not after top power and don't want to fight much heat but something that works beautifully and reliably and to avoid uneducated me making tough choices. :)

I plan to place the batch order on 1st November.

Shipping to UK is $17 for Speedpost and $10 for Registered Airmail. Delivery time is almost always less than 20 days for Speedpost and around 40 days for Registered Airmail.

As CitizenKane mentioned the MOSFETs are available in UK in the link he provided.

Please mention how many boards you need and I will send you PM.

Good News.

From next month I think I will be able to source the MOSFETs, most probably the 2SK/J pair!

I have had requests from many members to send the MOSFETs along with the PCBs. Last couple of months I tried to source the ECX pair and have recently started shipping outside India but unless I buy them in bunches of 50 pairs or more they cost just too much.

In a bulk order the 2SK/J pair is cheaper and the samples I got from my supplier are originals. I can arrange them at US$12.8 per pair.

GB3 members who want the MOSFETs shipped with the boards in the same packet and others who want a few pairs alone let me know through PM or here.

Cheers.
shaan

Attachments

• DSC03260.JPG
    DSC03260.JPG
    732.1 KB · Views: 383
  • DSC03264.JPG
    DSC03264.JPG
    299.9 KB · Views: 366
  • DSC03265.JPG
    DSC03265.JPG
    290.8 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
GB3 list:

gtose - 4 PCBs - paid
loafimus - 2 PCBs - paid
Zero Cool - 2 PCBs - paid
zebulo - 2 PCBs - paid
kpsthakur - 2 PCBs - paid
pluplog - 2 PCBs + 4 MOSFETs - paid
finneybear - 2 PCBs + 4 MOSFETs - paid
RomanM - 2 PCBs - paid
pieter t - 4 PCBs - paid

Batch order will be placed tonight. I'm getting a few extra boards in case pending invoices are paid after today or others want a couple later.

Thanks.
shaan

GB3 list:

gtose - 4 PCBs - paid
loafimus - 2 PCBs - paid
Zero Cool - 2 PCBs - paid
zebulo - 2 PCBs - paid
kpsthakur - 2 PCBs - paid
pluplog - 2 PCBs + 4 MOSFETs - paid
finneybear - 2 PCBs + 4 MOSFETs - paid
RomanM - 2 PCBs - paid
pieter t - 4 PCBs - paid

Batch order will be placed tonight. I'm getting a few extra boards in case pending invoices are paid after today or others want a couple later.

Thanks.
shaan

Great news! Thanks again Shaan.