• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for ArDAM Lite bare PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@Dimdim,

if we couldn't reach the 10 boards then please make two boards for me, hope it will then possible.
Can you say something about the costs of the board?

provided reasonable price, of course:)
Is price known already?
Ulli

I think it's safe to say that there is no longer a need to worry about reaching the 10 board goal, even without you needing to order more than you need. It's OK if I "get stuck with" a few boards.

Regarding the cost, it will really depend on the quantity. For a plain (HASL) board I'm pretty sure that it will be well below 5€ including paypal fees and postage (non-tracked).

Would the pinout be compatible with an arduino 101?

I would like to use my Kickstartered udoo x86 with this embedded arduino to control the dam.

This board is not a shield, it is a tini "motherboard" for an Arduino Nano so it will not plug on to an 101 or udoo x86.

You could make it work with some hardwiring of course but regarding the software, I seriously doubt that this code will compile for an Intel Curie / 101 (different libraries etc.).

You could make it work with some hardwiring of course but regarding the software, I seriously doubt that this code will compile for an Intel Curie / 101 (different libraries etc.).

Thanks for your answer, I was refering to some jumper wiring, TTL level (3.3v) and sketch "compilation".

I may have to look the libraries involved. I'll receive my udoo next week, maybe I could try to compile it.

guglielmope 1
modmix 1
carsten.witt 1
hannesie 1
levi4312 1
paulebappie 1
arnd13 1
Rrbs 1
tods 1
markus22ch 1

Total: 10

So we are already at 10 with no need for people buying more than they need. :)

Here is a rough draft of the board:

attachment.php

(click on the pic to see it in its proper aspect ratio)

Besides the necessary signals, I've also exposed all of the Nano's unused I/O. Let me know what you think..

Attachments

• ArDAM_Lite_PCB_v0.2.png
    ArDAM_Lite_PCB_v0.2.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 587
It should be possible to access files stored in an SD card and upload them to the DAM. SD card readers are connected through SPI so I'll have to check to see if these lines are available (or could be made available with reasonable effort). But the software part might be challenging. I had done some such experiments about a year back but I remember getting stuck somewhere.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.