• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Component Kit for Ultra Fast Diode Bridge.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, you don't need an insulartor so long as the heatsinks are not touching anything other than the points on the board where you can solder them in, as these padds are not conected to any other part of the circuit. You may however use pad if you think there is a risk of anything metal comming into contact with the heatsinks, and I would use a bit of thermal paste between the two as well if you are going to be putting much power through them (as I'm sure every littel will help).

Jean said:
Missed out on this kit. Does anybody want to sell me 2-4 pc boards ?

Maybe we can trade , I have 2 extra Aleph X boards :)

I guess you'll find it hard to find anybody who is interested in selling those boards, as they are quite well made and reasonably compact.

If I'm not mistaken, you're not the first to ask for boards after the group buy had ended, so I'd think a re-run is more likely to be the solution. I would like some more as well, and I'm sure I'm not alone when it comes to wanting more of theese boards/-kits.

Magura:)

I have had an e-mail from another of the forum members asking if there will be a re-run of the boards as well, and as there are a couple of small changes I would like to make if this were to go through again, it won't realy be worth doing unless there would be around 100 or more boards being made.

I guess I could start up another thread over in the group buys section tonight when I get home if people want just to see ho much interest there may or may not be in getting more boards made, but in the mean time, if there are more people out there with thoughts on the matter please feel free to leave your coments here.

Andrew.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.