• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CRC Power Supply (Class A amplifier)

Thank you very much AdeS for pointing out the exact post no.
:)
I have now revisited the document and made some corrections (minor) and tried to bring out more clarity.
Here it is attached.

Request one and all, to point remaining errors/ omissions, if any, so it can be made perfect.

regards
Prasi

I should also mention the description and caution on usage.

"Its an excel 2010 document. The first sheet gives the schematic and silk outline. Second sheet gives the generalized BoM and third sheet gives the calculations (example) of power ratings of resistors for given assumed voltages and currents.

However I also should caution on using a generalized bom as it is just meant as a guideline and no absolute values from it to be used unless one assesses his requirements carefully and then selects the components accordingly.

Hope this is useful here to some of the beginners to ease out the component selection process. I would be glad if some one could take some time out and suggest improvements or point out mistakes."

Attachments

• CRC PSU BOM_.zip
    806.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Hello theoracle,
You are at the right place.
However, I am selling only the PCBs. You will have to arrange your own parts from mouser, farnell or rsdelivers, digikey, aliexpress, etc. A suggestive BoM (with mouser part nos) is uploaded in post 811. Do read the descriptions carefully. This is a universal PSU design in CRC configuration and you can easily customize the build as per your requirements/voltages.

For getting the PCBs from me, please send me your required qty, name, address, postal code and paypal email by PM (Private Messaging).
I will send you a paypal invoice against which you could make the payment.

regards
Prasi

sthcoaster-2 nos. paid, shipped
MartinJaeger- 2 nos. paid, to be shipped on thursday
Amadeus00- 2 nos. paid, to be shipped on thursday
theoracle- ??nos.
Mituisho - 2 nos. booked, details awaited, to be shipped with baby huey's
Mravinsky - 4 to be shipped with baby huey's
24 remaining

sthcoaster-2 nos. paid, shipped
MartinJaeger- 2 nos. paid, to be shipped on thursday
Amadeus00- 2 nos. paid, to be shipped on thursday