• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CRC Power Supply (Class A amplifier)

I just received a message from Jim's Audio telling me that the PCBs were manufactured and will be available very quickly, the time to send the schema to deliver it with the boards.
So those who are in a hurry will be able to get the PCBs directly from Jim's Audio.

Regard's.

Attachments

• $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,416
I just received a message from Jim's Audio telling me that the PCBs were manufactured and will be available very quickly, the time to send the schema to deliver it with the boards.
So those who are in a hurry will be able to get the PCBs directly from Jim's Audio.

Regard's.
I forgot to mention that for now Jim's Audio has 50 PCB for sale. Other will be manufactured if there is of interest for this power supply.

:)

Warning

An error sending bad files to Jim's Audio!

For PCBs that are sold at Jim's Audio the four capacitors are reversed in polarity so it is impossible to use five-pin versions.
For those that does not pose problem it will be necessary also to reverse the legs of LEDs
For the rest everything is good

CRC power supply PCB Quebec DIY Project16 give away price !! | eBay

Sorry for those disagreement!

For the PCB at Jim's audio we can use five-legged capacitors with the implantation as it is drawn if we put the sikscreen underneath, the polarities are correct and the output polarities too.
The rectifying diodes will therefore be inverted and everything will return in order.

With the silkscreen on top the polarities of the capacitors have to be reversed and one can only put snap in two legs, the polarities of output are inverted.

Pfff !! Inatention error!

Hello everyone

To my great regret I am in the obligation to abandon the purchasing group and this PCB will not happen, I explain.
I wanted to make these 100 PCBs and I gave Jim's Audio the possibility if he wished to produce boards for his own account but I sent erroneous files and even if these boards are useful in reversing the polarity of the capacitors .
Stantin Tin confidently produces 50 boards and I feel obliged to buy them back and financially I will not be able to start manufacturing for this buying group.
The boards at Jim 's Audio will be available for a little while and will then go into destruction then for the price or they are offered in his shop and knowing that Snap capacitors in two legs are going very well, enjoy.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

After this misadventure I did not want to continue the buying group but prasi asked me if he could take it back.
So I announce that this buying group continues with this time files checked and that I have given my agreement to prasi to dispose of it.

Regard's

Hi Project16,
Thanks for your kind permission. I really look forward to building this PCB and help everyone here with GB and build.
To everyone interested in GB,
Pl let me know the interest and as from the latest list, here is the quoted text from post # 26.
"Fab (2 boards)
pinnocchio (4 boards)
nounouchet (4 boards)
haddock (2 or 4 boards)
mcandmar (4 boards)
Project16 (2 boards)
AV Freak (4 boards)
Steve1 (4 boards)
muhy3 (6 boards)
Myint67 (8 boards)
gwrskien (10 boards)
asuslover (2 boards)
ssarchy08 (4 boards)
Morde (2 boards)
Ryssen (4 boards)
bristto (4 boards)
integra (8 boards)
pjr3s (4 boards)
liva (2 boars)
joshvi (6 boards)
Marra (4 boards)
patriz (8 boards)
"
If there is any modification or addition, please modify the list to add or delete and then post again. Its better to work with the latest list than posting individual requests/ requests for deletion.

The list will get me an idea on the no. of PCB's to be ordered and help me decide on the costs. It will be in the same ballpark figure that Project16 had quoted earlier + shipping cost (quite cheap) depending uopn weight.

Myself and Project16 are working(mostly Project16:D) on improving the layout and remove some glitch from the gerbers and to make it perfect.

regards
Prasi

"Fab (2 boards)
pinnocchio (4 boards)
nounouchet (4 boards)
haddock (2 or 4 boards)
mcandmar (4 boards)
Project16 (2 boards)
AV Freak (4 boards)
Steve1 (4 boards)
muhy3 (6 boards)
Myint67 (8 boards)
gwrskien (10 boards)
asuslover (2 boards)
ssarchy08 (4 boards)
Morde (2 boards)
Ryssen (2 boards)
bristto (4 boards)
integra (8 boards)
pjr3s (4 boards)
liva (2 boars)
joshvi (6 boards)
Marra (4 boards)
patriz (8 boards)

Changed to 2 boards as I allready bought 2 at Jims audio...

Joined 2014
Paid Member
I wrote "ok" behind my name and Ryssen, so we know who is still in.

"Fab (2 boards)
pinnocchio (4 boards)
nounouchet (4 boards)
haddock (2 or 4 boards)
mcandmar (4 boards)
Project16 (2 boards)
AV Freak (4 boards)
Steve1 (4 boards)
muhy3 (6 boards)
Myint67 (8 boards)
gwrskien (10 boards) ok
asuslover (2 boards)